Saturday 12 March 2016

-The Women

I sent my childhood in a small area, and lived out in the country. My mother and I were getting back home from Walmart truly late one night and chose to take the back way home.I still had my learners permit, so I needed to take a street with less traffic. Any resident who has ever lived or been to the town knows how frightening these streets can be during the night. 
I was going around a curve, just before a one line bridge, so I slowed off in case that I needed to stop. Out of no where this lady appeared before me to the drivers side of my car and begins beating on the hood of my car. Her mouth was moving however I couldn't make out what she was saying. My mother began blowing a freaking out and told me not to stop, and simply continue driving. I continued going and we both thought back to see where she was and nobody was there. Right up 'til the present time my mother and i remember that creepy event. Turns out there's obviously a legend around a lady who got murdered brutally at that road and supposedly can be seen sometimes late at night. I get goosebumps right up 'til the present time simply recalling it .

How was the story,Tell in comments

No comments:

Post a Comment