Wednesday 9 March 2016

-Man under my bed

 I had quite recently moved into my new apartment it was my first apartment and i was currently moving in.The entryway that drove into my condo locks itself when shut.In this way,I was heading off to the passage of the flat complex to get my mail while chatting on the phone with my boyfriend
I can back to my condo and sat on the bed while opening the mail,while talking on the telephone,i accidentally dropped my phone and it landed under the bed, so i needed to lie on the floor and extend for it,then i saw something that got my attention, there was somebody under my bed...
My eyes enlarged and i shouted.The individual under my bed was still lying with his back towards me and head to his chest,so i couldn't see his face.what's more,he didn't see me.Attempting to be judicious while such a large number of thoughts hurried through my head,I grabbed the telephone,said"sorry i dropped my telephone,I'm just going to shower and will call you back"
The washroom is right by my bed so I quickly walked in,silently locked the door,turned the shower on and hopped out of the window.I suddenly called up the police as they instructed me to hold up,however to go to over the road and check whether anybody turns out the way to condo,this was summer and it was still light out,I set myself over the road,hiding behind a vehicle watching my open restroom window.I called my boyfriend and he came before the cops.I gave them my keys and they moved inside.Just minutes after the face two cops turned out holding a thin and tired looking man.His eyes looked insane,however he didn't attempt to escape.The policeman that had remained close to me consoling me.while the police sought through my home and let me know that the man remained outside my restroom door with one of my kitchen blades was waiting for me to come out.
This man by one means or another entered into my apartment while i was getting my mail and hid under the bed.The man who was trying to hurt or maybe kill me ended up being a mental and was put in a mental healing facility.My boyfriend moved in with me the very next day.


How was the story,tell in comments

No comments:

Post a Comment