Monday 14 March 2016

-Two dead girls dancing

My fiance and I rent a house together, and we live alone. Around two years back, my fiance and I were lying in bed. It was very late in the morning– 10:30 or 11:00 AM. I'd been awake for around ten or fifteen minutes, and my fiance was waking up.We lied there, talking gently about if we should get up or not.There was the door on my back about 7 or 8 ft away
All of a sudden., an odd feeling came over the room. Truly, it felt like the air in the room was all of a sudden either sucked out, or made, VERY heavy, and it just about felt like I was under water, or gravity changed. It felt like the air in the room was pushing down on top of my body.
Well, I thought it was just my imagination, and for a minute, I thought about whether I was having a blood pressure drop (i often get that but that's not how it usually felt like),yet my fiance said in an frightened voice that seemed like he couldn't breathe well,then he said"Do you feel that, as well? What's going on?" And that was the point at which I knew something odd and creepy was going on,because i was feeling the same,We both were unable to move.He tried to move but he couldn't he said"what happening,Whats happening".
I attempted to raise my arm up, as well,but was unable to do so.I began attempting to inspire myself up, to check whether I could sit up… I couldn't do it. It was just too overwhelming. 
At that point, we both heard the doorknob of our room door turning.It was turning again and again… practically like somebody was attempting to come in,or attempting to open the door… it was really turning in a rhythm. It was turning forward and backward, forward and backward, in a rhythm Like a beat to a tune.
We were both terrified and i thought that someone broke into the house  however I couldn't make sense of why they would turn the doorknob forward and backward,in fact the door to our room has no lock on it. They could simply open it and walk right in. 
At that point, we both heard it… singing. Two children's voices, what seemed like a couple of young girls, began singing a tune that was unable to understand,the only word i could understand was toward the end of the sentence: "Dancing". 
Let me explain i was hearing two young girl's voices as they were singing according to rhythm of door knob.they were singing in the way that was kind of playful,the song was completely made up,it also sounded like they were laughing.as i turned back towards my fiance his face was just i could never forget,his eyes were like as big as dinner plates,I had never seen him that much scared.
And after that the singing finished. It was short, only two stanzas, then right when it stopped, the doorknob simply quit turning on the last expression of the melody, "daaaaanciiiing",it was all fine now we were able to move now.
My fiance sat up and said "What the heck just happened?",he jumped and rushed towards the door and opened it there was no one outside,we went outside and then what i saw was the most scariest thing i had ever seen.Two girls with a ballet dress were dancing and they had no face.I screamed loudly,while dancing they went to the kitchen as they were dancing in front of kitchen door.and door closed
We checked both the front entryway and the kitchen door,it was locked.
We both sat down on the bed, and we were simply shaking. We continued asking each-other "Did that truly simply happen? We both heard the same thing right?" and no doubt… we both felt the stress,we both saw faceless girls dancing,but my fiance told he understood the song much better it was like "daaancingg and we all died".
My fiance had to leave for work,I begged her not to leave me alone but it was important so he left,i left all the lights of my house turned on,later on i found out that a serial killer gang opened a ballet dancing school,and brutally raped and murdered the young dancers in the house.
After few days we left the house,but it still creeps us both just by talking about it 

How was the story,Tell in comments

2 comments: