Wednesday 9 March 2016

-Deep web(Unknown link almost killed me 2)

Unknown link almost killed me 2


Okay guys welcome back so this is the second part of my story unknown link almost killed me.

At first i thought that i got rid of the deep web and the mysterious user who was stalking me i turned off my pc before he could get my address tracked but i think i was late.
a few weeks later i was home alone as it was my parents anniversary they went to celebrate it. After the past incident everything was going fine i thought it to be finished the deep web and the experience was a past but then all of a sudden i got a text up on my phone as i picked it up it was a text from someone mentioned "black number" i opened the message it said "open you laptop" i first i thought that my laptop had no connection with dark web because last time when i got busted it was my pc so,as the random strange text said,i opened my laptop,strangely it already was turned on but i didn't turned turned it on there was a black and red screen probably like blood in a dark room there was a man sitting on a chair i the room his face was covered with a hood and a black bandana he was staring at me it was like blood in his eyes.then i heard one person saying something " ok we got him here" they were talking about me
The person on the chat said i want him next on the torture chair i will pay X amount of bitcoins everyone on the chat agreed and started paying for killing me i got so scared. Unluckily i had my closet behind me the closet opened slightly and the next thing that came to my mind was the killing of the boy with same method , a man coming out of closet
Without wasting even a second i rushed towards the closet and locked it from outside a sudden bang came from inside as someone was trying to get out of the closet i ran downstairs and then another message came to my phone saying "don't run away or u will regret it ".I ignored the message and ran downstairs to safety when i reached my parents bedroom to catch my breath i received another message saying look at your window.I looked at the nearest window there was someone standing few meters away holding a baseball ball his face was covered with a cloth.suddenly he rushed towards my home and banged at the door with full power i ran in the basement.He even broke the windows and came inside.He was singing "Ring-a-ring o' roses, hasha hasha and we all fell down".It was so creepy but safely i reached the basement but when i turned on the light,what i saw scared the shit out of me. there was another man holding a saw and was staring at me i got so scared.I started thinking about my family my life and was counting my last moments then luckily i got hold of a hammer i threw it and luckily it hit the person and he fainted.I locked the basement and called the cops they reached within few minutes.cops checked the house but they got nothing but broken items.the person in the closet had fleed away with help of other person. cops caught the person in basement and with his help they caught the whole crew and shut down the site.i again never tried to access or ever think about the dark web.i advice you all that deep web is not a joke do never try to access it for sake of fun or anything..

How was the story,Tell in comments 

And please support me on Patreon. It would make me do more :)

4 comments:

  1. "I’d attribute this to being a result of the combination of our attitude to drugs and our laws surrounding drugs.

    The majority of Australians for a while now have wanted Marijuana to be legalized, but nothing in terms of law to allow for this has passed. In some areas it’s decriminalized, or simply ignored by the law (look at Nimdim). I think this has made Australians more comfortable with using the sites than other countries with generally more negative views and harsher laws on drugs."
    Regards
    Crazyask Deep web Links the DarkWeb Howmate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what does this have to do with the story

      Delete
  2. Get the latest news updated from the reliable web portal. web stories

    ReplyDelete