Thursday 10 March 2016

-The hand

I was 14 and sitting without anyone else in my lounge room playing some game, when I saw that the room around me appeared to be strange. I paused the game and attempted to listen for the difference. It was strange, my home is more than 100 years of age and more often than not there's an odd squeak capable of being heard from some place close-by. Not at the present time however, it was dead calm. I felt strange, yet not threatened. There was nothing evil about the silence. 
I sat for a couple of more minutes simply listening, it nearly felt peaceful really. At that point abruptly I felt a hand on my shoulder, light and quickly, yet even today despite everything I remeber the particular feeling a hand on my shoulder. It didn't scare me, nor did I hop up in surprise, I really felt a well known presence. Like family.   I specified the experience to my Mom, and she let me know shed encountered the same thing, one and only room over. She says she felt her fathers presence with the "hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment