Wednesday 16 March 2016

-The Dead baby(a deep web story)

Me and my brother were both 15 years old and it was a summer holiday so we were extremely bored and had nothing to do.My brother's friend had told him about the deep web.He had never heard about it before but he was curious to see that what it is.
So me and him decided to go on it one day.When we went on deep web it wasn't as bad as it was said,it was just full of websites like that on normal internet.We were surfing the net and most of the links led us to dead pages,Well it was going all fine until we reached a particular website and opened.I am not mentioning the name of the site.When i was on the website it was like a red page on the bottom there was a link,i clicked the link it took me to another page with a video on it.
When i clicked the video it started running it was a dark room probably having two windows,The moon was outside.There was a woman on the center of the room on a rocking chair not facing the camera looking out the window,she was like holding something.She stayed that was for about a minute,the whole time you could see a rocking chair going back and forth.Sometimes you could hear the breathing of the woman,but not very often.I thought that it was just a loop video.Just when i was about to exit the page,the woman slightly turned her head.It was all dark in room but was slightly visible it was a weird old lady.You could see a head of something now in the women arms and hands,I thought it was just a doll or something she was holding.
And then suddenly the page went black,it stayed this way for like 20 mins and when the screen came back on,the lady was still there but now facing the camera in her rocking chair and the thing on her lap was a baby but this baby wasn't alive.It was covered in blood and had a leg missing.The woman was facing the camera always staring at me stroking the head of baby.She stared at me for 5 seconds and then gave me a smile that i would never forger.I wanted to cry at that point i didn't know what to do.My brother rushed towards the plug and unplugged the computer.We never went on deep web again.

How was the story,tell in comments 



1 comment: