Thursday 10 March 2016

-This is why the basement is always locked

My mom was having dinner at a friend's house. It was a little old cabin that has been around for a long time like 100 years. She tries to find the restroom and pulls on an entryway that is locked. The friend sees and says "Sorry that goes to the basement, the washroom is over the corner." Thinking it is odd, my mom inquires as to why the cellar entryway is locked. "Its always locked, in fact I don't have a key for it, the land lord told me not to go down there as its not been upgraded like rest of the cottage. Its little more than a root basement".They always used to hear scream scratch sounds from the basement and always felt a strange presence like someone is down there. 
few weeks later, when my mom (who works for the police office's group division) is reading about the history of the police office in the town. An old man comes in with news clippings about different group occasions, and also a news cutting from the 50's around a gruesome murder. My mother was somewhat shocked. "Apologies, I overlooked those clippings were in here as well." "No… I know this address, its my friend's house! What happened there?" "oh… " said the old man. "that once used to be my mom's home. She had been dating this man who was brutal to her. Beat her horribly. She attempted over and over to break it off with him, however he'd always returned. At last my aunt moved in with us, and my mom at long last said a final farewell to him." He begins getting emotional "Then one night he broke in, and tied my mom, auntie, sister, and sibling up in the basement. He shot all of them before my mom. At that point he shot her, and murdered himself, leaving a note that she would never abandon him again. I was away at school… ." He began to cry.  
What's more, that is the way my mom's friend learned she has a creepy fourfold murder-suicide scene in her basement.She moved out a year later.

No comments:

Post a Comment