Friday 11 March 2016

-A dark figure

A couple of weeks after my mother gave birth to me she went to me in the middle of night since i was crying, when she went in the room she saw a dark figure of a man who she believed was my father holding me and chose to go back to rest, in the morning she thanks my father for holding me at night, as it turns out my father was not by any means awake then and no one else was in the flat, it gets worse later on in life not only me, as well as my sister, cousins and friends have all seen the dark figure some place in our home, all in separate times and we don't normally tell people about it unless they've seen it and it follows us wherever we move to and as of right now me and my family have all have ignored it however we all know its there.

No comments:

Post a Comment