Friday 11 March 2016

-The mental lady

I move to my dad when I was 10 and I didn't know anyone in the area except for the family my dad was the friend with a single mom with 3 kids  luckily there was a girl a couple of years older than me she was twelve at the time i met her  and we got to know each other over a couple of years.We were close but we end up having same friends. 
One night my friend Rob was hanging up with her and her younger brother they happened to be alone in the house because my friend's mom was at work.Her mother had been helping some lady at her work  and got to know her really well she found out her sister were in a mental institution and was let out recently.One night rob was hanging out with my friend they got a knock on the door my friend told that it was just there Mom since she knocks like this when she comes in  and he answered it without thinking rob wasn't supposed to be there so he hopped out of the back window without thinking twice.It wasn't her mom,It was the sister of the lady her mom was helping and she figured it out talking to her sister where her family lived and her mom's working schedule she came in,this is where I don't know the details and I'm glad I don't.My friend's younger brother got away to the neighbor's house to call the police the lady brutally murdered my friend a week from Christmas, put her in a bag and left her body naked in a bathtub  she even hit her Head 

How was the story,tell in comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment