Tuesday 8 March 2016

-Deep web (unknown link almost killed me 1)

Okay this is my first posting on my blog
i hope to give u all the best
all curious people would've probably heard of the term DEEP WEB (even the name creeps me)
any crime u can think of deep web is the birth place or u can say the father of any crime
well i now should come to the story
it starts with
i was in highschool,because of its continuous fame deep web was growing fastly among all the teenagers even i was getting eager to use it.I had a friend who knew about deep web because he was always searching about it. I asked for his help to let me access the deep web. He agreed at my request but at one cost that i should not go deeper into it i agreed at it and promised him never to go deeper in the dark web he told me about the Tor browser an about the proxy ,how to keep undercover he told me about the hiddenwiki and told to use censor mode so i would see filtered items. He teached me about the basics of the deep web and left me on my own.
at first it was kinda exciting i dug into the deep web and searched as much as i can after few days i felt like a pro i removed the security and the censor mode that was the thing i never should had done i broke the promise as i was got possessed by the dark web experience and started to dig deeper and deeper into the dark web again at start it felt like boring because it always led me to dead links but one day when i was searching deep web i got up on a link i clicked it it led me to a chat room the page was all dark there was another link i clicked that link it led me to another page it was a video it was of a boy sitting on a chair using his laptop probably it was his webcam there was even a chatbox on that page in which different users with weird usernames were chatting about different ways to kill someone when someone on the chat said NOW suddenly a person got up from window and grabbed the boy from behind, the boy was struggling to get rid of him but was unable to i was witnessing all of this and was so scared at first i thought it all was a recorded film or something but when someone said grab and pull his hair and the person in the video acually did pulled the boy's hairs i got so scared as it all was real and all the people on the chat were like so joyed to see all the torture they were telling him different ways to torture the boy.one person said i will pay several amount of bitcoins if u put a knife in boy's chest , the killer did the same and a huge laugh got on the chat as it was some funny cat video other people also told different ways of torturing the boy, i had enough of it as i was so damn scared i tried to shut off the pc but was unable to it was stuck and then a message appeared on screen saying"dont try to run i know you're new, u will get used to it or will end up at this boy's place" at first i thought it to be a random message but my heart fell to my stomach when the stranger said " dont make nervous faces i can see you". I as fast as possible ran and unplugged the pc. i had all the scene going up in my mind i ran to my parents and told them all of the incident they calmed me and said to inform the cops.
This incident almost got me killed. I had nightmares about it for few weeks. I promised my self never to access dark web again. I was so pleased that he did  not have my time to track my address and ip
or did he ?


And please support me on Patreon. It would make me do more :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! After reading this, I have realized that I had a few pieces of information, and this just put it all together. Will I choose to search the Darknet? Probably not. It's that thing, you know you probably should not do, but take great pleasure peeking through thr blinds at. Bravo. Dark Web vpn for torrenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I found this article to very interesting and informative. Like some others I have heard things about the dark net but had no real knowledge of it. Your article has pulled back the covers and given a nice introductory overview. This will allow me to be able make an educated decision to look into the underbelly or not.
    Joseph Donahue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome hub! I've heard about the darknet but didn't know how to access it. I'm always looking for something different on the internet. Thanks so much! I'm going to pass this info along to others. Great hub.
    CrazyAsk

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOTE – if you find that you NEVER enter into a seedy area around your town, or anyplace at all, then you should think twice about entering into the Dark Net. Why would you even bother if you cant enter the darker side of town?? Most of you that posted cant even figure out what tools you need to get to the Deep Nets, so perhaps you should train your minds by going to some dive bar first!!! Then walk some tracks at 3am and hang out with whomever you meet. and if you shit your pants in the process,then you:ll know if you should be hanging around in the dark net.

    Kelly Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fascinating. I had only ever heard of the idea of a "darknet" in the broadest terms, so I'm glad to have a firmer grasp on the concept. I am intrigued and quite curious.

    Harold Burton

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* the fact that someone has taken the time and effort to put together an introduction to the dark web. However, not ONE instance of the word “too” was spelled correctly, amongst one or two other minor grammatical errors. If the original poster happens to read this comment, then this is for you: “too” is only used when meaning “also.” Otherwise, you’re dealing with a preposition “to” or a number “two.” Thanks again for the primer, however, it was very helpful! ��
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete